Thursday, August 28, 2008

Neighbors What Can You Say?

This entire week I've been working from home and it has been a nice change. It has been relaxing and well so unlike working in a hectic office. It's nice to look out the window and see blue sky, trees blowing in the wind and birds flying around. What wasn't nice was to notice a delivery truck bringing a new bed to the neighbors next door.

It wasn't so much the delivery, but when the neighbor decided to come outside and help bring in their new furniture. Now - I've seen this neighbor once, or twice and always with clothes on (slow down and let me set the scene) and a hat, so to much surprise I look up and see him walking across the yard (we live in a duplex). He had on pants, no shirt and hair that would make a monkey jealous a bald head with a ring of shaggy hair. I could have gone without seeing that. So my question is - what do people think when they step outside their homes?

So now as I look out at the beautiful blue sky, trees gently swaying and birds flying about - I still see the horror of my neighbor forever burned in my mind. I know you all could have gone without this visual, but I just had to share.

No comments: